I use my natural rose water every day. Whether it's to cleanse and revitalise my skin in the morning, or to remove my make-up in the evening. I also add it to my shampoo rinse mixed with white vinegar.
Result : more beautiful skin and beautiful, shiny hair.
How to make your own Eau de Rose?🌹🌹🌹
It couldn't be easy!
1. Harvest your roses. I use a mixture of pink climbing roses and red roses growing on my terrace.
The more rose you add, the less water you add = the more concentrated your product will be. Be generous with your harvest.
2. Remove the petals.
3. Wash in cold water.
4. Place in a large bowl.
5. Bring the water to the boil.
6. Pour the hot water over the petals.
7. Close with a lid.
8. Leave to stand for 24 hours.
9. Open the lid: it smells of roses 😻
10. The petals have turned White. Your water is Pink. Magiccc!
11. Remove the petals.
12. Take a container such as a plastic bottle or small glass vase.
13. Pour in your rose water, filtering it through a funnel and gauze (or kitchen roll).
14. Put your rosewater in the fridge to converse. I keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 week.
The rest I freeze.
15. Use your fresh rose water. Mmmm, that's great!